}} BAKTIANS
» home » about us » RULES » profile » homework » Music » facebook » photos » Newer Posts Older Posts
ABOUT US

We are class 4/5 Bakti year 2010/2011 of SMK USJ 13, Subang Jaya. This class currently consists of 32 students. This blog is also open to the ex-baktians who went for boarding school.

CLASS TEACHER :
Pn. Saraswathy
CLASS MONITOR :
Muhd. Ariff
CLASS AST. MONITOR :
Soh Ming Han

ADMIN'S NOTE

-To fellow classmates that owns a blog , please leave your URL in the chat box.
-And those who are not in the profile section, that's because I do not have your picture.
So, please send it to me on facebook ASAP. Thank you.

Btw, NERD WEEK ANYONE!?

FELLOW BAKTIANS

Rayhan
Hadhinah

HISTORY

August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011
Sup Homies.
Monday, August 16, 2010 11:06 PM
Sup. Let me officially rasmikan the blog as the first brother to post on this blog. Let me just start by saying thank you to Hadhinah for creating this blog for all of us to enjoy, and I hope the rest of our Bakti "conquests" will be posted here in the future. If you don't I'll kill all of you, cause' I'm Don Carlo and I'm badass like that. 

 P.S: It sucks that Angelina Jolie got rescued instead of Don Carlo, "Salt" wasn't that good anyway, what the world really needs is more mafia. Curse you Captain Jack Sparrow.

Cheers,
Brother Black
(Shahmi)