}} BAKTIANS
» home » about us » RULES » profile » homework » Music » facebook » photos » Newer Posts Older Posts
ABOUT US

We are class 4/5 Bakti year 2010/2011 of SMK USJ 13, Subang Jaya. This class currently consists of 32 students. This blog is also open to the ex-baktians who went for boarding school.

CLASS TEACHER :
Pn. Saraswathy
CLASS MONITOR :
Muhd. Ariff
CLASS AST. MONITOR :
Soh Ming Han

ADMIN'S NOTE

-To fellow classmates that owns a blog , please leave your URL in the chat box.
-And those who are not in the profile section, that's because I do not have your picture.
So, please send it to me on facebook ASAP. Thank you.

Btw, NERD WEEK ANYONE!?

FELLOW BAKTIANS

Rayhan
Hadhinah

HISTORY

August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011
Our Song.
Thursday, August 19, 2010 6:23 PM
Based on the themes of the drama Gulp & Gasp.


  • Unconditional Love
(Farah's Group)

Blind Girl, White Rose
makes Percy go 
All the people at the railway
High heels, pretty dress
makes Percy go


Percy, Percy, Percy oh
Percy, Percy, Percy no

Percy, Percy, Percy oh
Percy, Percy, Percy no

Rose will always be his one


*rap



Try to reach after you touch my hand
Try to reach out as far as I can
Only you only me with our hands
Try to reach after you touch my hand
Don't let this feeling stop
Don't let this love end
Cause if it'll do, it'll be over, never have the chance to say
Never have the chance to love


Rose let him love you down,
He's the only one for you,
Percy let her love you down
She's the only one for you,
Got her like OMG, he's so in love
He swept her of her feet
They make us wanna say
oh (x17), OMG!




(Hadhinah's Group)


She will she will love you (love you) [x2]


Percy you're a boy make a big noise
Playing in the streets gonna be a big man someday
You got mud on your face, You big disgrace
Kicking your can all over the place....SINGING


She will she will love you (love you) [x2]


Percy you're a young man, soft man
Fighting at the station gonna take on the world someday
You got blood on your face, You big disgrace
Waving your trousers all over the place....SINGING


She will she will love you (love you) [x2]



  • Justice & Equity 

(Syahirah's Group)

Oh.oooohh...
Mana Keadilan
Oh,oooohh...
Saya mahu keadilan


I want my justice, so give it to me
My mom is dead now, so are you happy
I want you dead, dead [x3]
I want you dead


Her blood has spread,
Were you out of your mind?
Is that the pleasure that you seem to find?
You crazy cow, cow [x3]


There might have been a time when I would give myself away,
Oh once upon a time, I didn't give a damn
But now, here we are
so what do you want from me
what do you want from me


Oh, do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I'm about to do
Cause its about to get rough for you
I'm gonna take back what is mine


You give it all up
I'm taking back what's mine
I'm taking back what's mine
What's mine, is mine, not yours


Where is the justice I dreamed of
I dreamed that you would be forgiving
But who would've known you murdered her
How am I ever going to forgive you


If you want Septic dead, clap your hands
If you want Septic dead, clap your hands
If you want justice served, and Septic on his nerves
If you want Septic dead, clap your hands



(Mughis's Group)

Justice, equity oh..oh yeah
I know what your talking about [Oh x4]
I want some justice now [Oh x4]
What happened to human rights, it vanished over night


We're not perfect but we can try [Oh x4]
Let's fight for rights, everyone in this class
I'm saying this cause unity is a must
Just cause Rose is blind, don't mean she got no pride


Just [x5] -tice


I'm not afraid to fight you Crouch
Now everybody, let's kick his crotch
I'll smash this hammer in this court
To end injustice, to end the wars
Now everybody


--buffering--


I'm holding on you Rose, got my pants stuck on the lamp
I heard your cry for help, and I'm gonna take a stand
Tell me that you need me spoil the things he plannes
But wait!!


Let's have some fun this beat is sick,
I want to take a ride on Septic's stick [ x2]


"Rose, I'm sorry I tied you to the tracks"
It's too late to apologize, It's too late  [x2]


  • Greed and Materialism 


(Liyana's Group)

Money, money, money must be cunning
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money always greedy
In Septic's world


Septic only care about money making
Selfishness got him following the wrong direction
Greed makes him crazy
Everything is about money


More! He want more
He needs it, He long for it
He mad for it, He kill for it
He die for it


Money


Ba,ba,ba the money
makes him go ha,ha,ha
show him the 
money [ x3]