}} BAKTIANS
» home » about us » RULES » profile » homework » Music » facebook » photos » Newer Posts Older Posts
ABOUT US

We are class 4/5 Bakti year 2010/2011 of SMK USJ 13, Subang Jaya. This class currently consists of 32 students. This blog is also open to the ex-baktians who went for boarding school.

CLASS TEACHER :
Pn. Saraswathy
CLASS MONITOR :
Muhd. Ariff
CLASS AST. MONITOR :
Soh Ming Han

ADMIN'S NOTE

-To fellow classmates that owns a blog , please leave your URL in the chat box.
-And those who are not in the profile section, that's because I do not have your picture.
So, please send it to me on facebook ASAP. Thank you.

Btw, NERD WEEK ANYONE!?

FELLOW BAKTIANS

Rayhan
Hadhinah

HISTORY

August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011
Mak Cik Kau
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:28 PM
                 Hey, sup guys, it's Shahmi or better known in Bakti as Brother Black. I just thought of a thing we could do while I was taking a shower just now. While this blog showcases all the things we do when it happens in our wonderful class, then what about the things that happened before earlier in 2010?. Should we forget about them?. Hell no, those were freaking great times. And so, I would like to introduce something new called err "Bakti Chronicles"? or "Remember the time that..". So anyone who remembers something great and wonderfully fun that happened earlier this year you can tell it here and make everyone feel what's the word...nostalgic?. Yeah.

          And so I will now tell the first story that I remember right now. To me, that was a great school day in 2010.

               I seem to remember earlier this year Nina had a wooden.. how can I say this politely? Emm. Disco Stick that she got from Bali as souvenir from a friend. Anyway, one day, some of us this wonderful idea to lower that "thing" from the window to for the lower classes to see. One of us got this idea when we saw Adriz lowering the finished correction tape down from the window. Was it me or Mughis? I can't seem to recall who thought of doing that. And so, we used some "tali rafia" that we found lying in class and lowered it all the way down to 4 Cekal and started to swing it when the teacher was actually teaching. gahaha. Some of them actually tried to grab it. Haha. And I remember one point it actually fell all the way to the bottom and somehow had to go get it. On our second attempt we decided to combine the ties of the fellow baktians and lowered it down again. :)/ It might seem really stupid but that was suprisingly...FUN. Someone actually recorded what we did so if anyone has that video it would be cool if it was posted here


So if anyone remembers anymore fun Bakti stories from earlier this year please feel free to post about it yeah?
P. Freaking. S who ever tries to change my posts again I will bring hell over you. Peace/ :)

Cheers,
Brother Black
(Shahmi)