}} BAKTIANS
» home » about us » RULES » profile » homework » Music » facebook » photos » Newer Posts Older Posts
ABOUT US

We are class 4/5 Bakti year 2010/2011 of SMK USJ 13, Subang Jaya. This class currently consists of 32 students. This blog is also open to the ex-baktians who went for boarding school.

CLASS TEACHER :
Pn. Saraswathy
CLASS MONITOR :
Muhd. Ariff
CLASS AST. MONITOR :
Soh Ming Han

ADMIN'S NOTE

-To fellow classmates that owns a blog , please leave your URL in the chat box.
-And those who are not in the profile section, that's because I do not have your picture.
So, please send it to me on facebook ASAP. Thank you.

Btw, NERD WEEK ANYONE!?

FELLOW BAKTIANS

Rayhan
Hadhinah

HISTORY

August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011
HEY APPLE!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 6:48 PM


WHAZZZAAAP!?

It's me, your very own ah long, Hadhinah. Hope you guys are loving the blog, tho it was made in a short time. Maybe I'll change the layout in the future and add more stuff. Anyway, thanks to those who's been posting on the blog, the others? GET YOUR FINGERS MOVING yaww.
I hope school today was boring because I'm absent. hehehe :D 
Hmm. I'm bored. Chioww!


Pray that I do not punch you, with love,
HADHINAH