}} BAKTIANS
» home » about us » RULES » profile » homework » Music » facebook » photos » Newer Posts Older Posts
ABOUT US

We are class 4/5 Bakti year 2010/2011 of SMK USJ 13, Subang Jaya. This class currently consists of 32 students. This blog is also open to the ex-baktians who went for boarding school.

CLASS TEACHER :
Pn. Saraswathy
CLASS MONITOR :
Muhd. Ariff
CLASS AST. MONITOR :
Soh Ming Han

ADMIN'S NOTE

-To fellow classmates that owns a blog , please leave your URL in the chat box.
-And those who are not in the profile section, that's because I do not have your picture.
So, please send it to me on facebook ASAP. Thank you.

Btw, NERD WEEK ANYONE!?

FELLOW BAKTIANS

Rayhan
Hadhinah

HISTORY

August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011
GREAT JOB!!
Thursday, August 26, 2010 11:53 PM
WOOHOO!! I think we did a great job today in English class :o! We should've wrote that song for Mdm Lam XD! Damn! Ah well :P Time constraints! Thanks to everyone for the cooperation! English lesson was fun for me today :D! Especially since i brought my bear! Looks like he's welcomed into the Baktian group eh XD! And maybe I SHOULD bathe him ... someday... eventually! XD If I remember to HAHA! XD!

Eitherways! Good luck to the rest who are up for English Oral! =D! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMALINA!! WEWT!!! And EARLY HAPPY BDAY TO FARAH~~!! Hope you guys enjoyed your bday! XD

Well! I don't really have much to blog about except the fact that my freaking internet speed sucks! I can't load my anime and it's driving me crazy! It keeps stopping at the climax! ARGH! F*** YOU STREAMYX!! T_T!
And yeah I love anime! Used to, then I stopped, then i'm back to loving it! XD ANYONE ELSE? :D!

Oh yeah! Had quite some fun with Dylan, Jen Sion and Brother B at Jeremiah's house today! XD The drumming was epic! XD

OH AND!! When Holidays are over, lets do NERD WEEK!!! just my 2 cents :3!

This is Rayhan, signing off!