}} BAKTIANS
» home » about us » RULES » profile » homework » Music » facebook » photos » Newer Posts Older Posts
ABOUT US

We are class 4/5 Bakti year 2010/2011 of SMK USJ 13, Subang Jaya. This class currently consists of 32 students. This blog is also open to the ex-baktians who went for boarding school.

CLASS TEACHER :
Pn. Saraswathy
CLASS MONITOR :
Muhd. Ariff
CLASS AST. MONITOR :
Soh Ming Han

ADMIN'S NOTE

-To fellow classmates that owns a blog , please leave your URL in the chat box.
-And those who are not in the profile section, that's because I do not have your picture.
So, please send it to me on facebook ASAP. Thank you.

Btw, NERD WEEK ANYONE!?

FELLOW BAKTIANS

Rayhan
Hadhinah

HISTORY

August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011
Annoyed.
Monday, August 23, 2010 6:08 PM
Hey guys,



So, today as you guys know, before maths started we had a certain 'visitor' who dropped by. Damn seeing the visitor's face early in the morning wasn't really the best way to start my day. Thank god she didn't looked up the ceiling see our 'marvelous' decorations. Or else we are definitely SCREWED. Today for me definitely was not the best day, everyone somehow seemed annoying to me especially you MUGHIS. YOU. I feel like beating that bastard at times. Oh wait, I did. Seriously today, if anyone had ticked me off I'd be all ninja/samurai/ahlong/assassin on them. Anyway, to all of you who I'd might accidentally give a cold shoulder to, I'm sorry. And mughis, your a good friend. BUT YOU CAN BE DAMN ANNOYING AT TIMES!

I would like to add a little bit more. A funny thing happen today. You guys know Adriz is right? The type who's a loner in class and doesn't usually interact in class. I guess. Well today during english he tried to pulled of a gay-ish + arrogant introduction to me. It was hella funny and should be on video. damn. btw, liyana, hug hug.

OH, JUN JUN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


So, until then, cheers,
Hadhinah

ps: dont change people's post really. it's bloody rude.